Release Notes July 6, 2021: Collections Improvements and Product Research Opportunity!
With our Q2 ending July 31st, we're hard at work on some major initiatives closing out the quarter as well as research to inform priorities for Q3! In order to ensure we deliver the greatest value to our customers, we're conducting some focused product research in a few areas of current and potential investment.
If you're interested in participating in this product research, please use let us know with this brief 3 question survey.
New in collections
Items added manually to a collection can now be deleted or replaced in bulk!
- Updated catalog documentation to reflect that Json metadata can be submitted with a CSV catalog upload.
- Added documentation for our item-based recommendation merchandizing capabilities released in late May.
Result and API fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue that could lead to different results depending on type of apostrophes found in query and/or catalog:
- Fixed an issue that could lead to partial recall of matches in edge cases where stemming, synonyms and keywords not found in the catalog could lead to partial result recall.
- When filtering the catalog ingestion status dashboard by a particular index, the summary counts for tasks in progress and queued is now accurate.