Release Notes March 19, 2021
- Updated conversion dashboard. Constructor is focused on the goal of realizing KPI wins together with our customers. One key part of that is allowing flexible definitions of success and full view of top-of-funnel events. The conversion dashboard now allows filtering to display either purchase events or top-of-funnel success events including add to carts, likes, test drives, marketplace messages or purchase events. Previously this was a backend configuration during onboarding and in the future we'll report on each of these top-of-funnel events separately across the dashboard as well.
- Searchandizing scrolling behavior. Left and right panes in searchandizing scroll independently now, making it simpler to create rules and review their effect.
- Reduced variance in catalog ingestion time. Depending on resource availability and usage patterns, some customers will see 20-50% better consistency in catalog ingestion times.
- Download catalog files directly from the dashboard. We added a quick link to download a catalog from the catalog ingestion dashboard allowing customers to quickly validate feed data if there are questions or exceptions.
- Catalog integrity validation endpoints. We released an API endpoint to validate catalog feed product counts for all facets. This endpoint allows customers to programmatically request the count of items for each brand or other facets in order to check the catalog integrity and alert on any differences.
- Catalog upload failsafe. Sometimes the worst thing happens, and customers upload an empty feed to the FTP and HTTP sync endpoints. We've recently released a failsafe to reject feed updates that would delete more than a certain threshold of products (currently set to 50%). This behavior is documented here and here.
- Fixed interact impersonation. Fixed a bug where interact impersonation worked unreliably and would sometimes require a page load to display personalization effects.
- Fixed broken link from one-way synonym page to interact page.
- Fixed bug which could led to synonyms of the format AxB (2x2, 4x4) to fail to resolve in certain edge cases.